A simple, elegant way to enjoy music available on your phone, tablet or computer through your Control4 system, the Wireless Music Bridge wirelessly connects your own music collection as well as streaming music services like Pandora and Spotify to your Control4 system. The Bridge supports AirPlay, DLNA and Bluetooth technologies allowing connectivity with virtually any smartphone, tablet or computer and delivers your music’s cover art and metadata to Control4 touch screens, on-screen displays and Control4 apps.
- Full integration with Control4 touch screens and on-screen displays, including transport control, meta data and cover art*
- Ability to automatically turn on one or more audio zones within the Control4 system simply by streaming audio to the Wireless Music Bridge
- Multiple units can be added to a single system allowing every family member to have their own assigned Wireless Music Bridge
- AirPlay for all iOS and Mac OSX devices
- Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) mode support for streaming music from Bluetooth enabled devices
- DLNA support for Android and Windows based devices
- Stereo analog and Digital Coax outputs provide a common method for connecting to a Control4 amplifier, audio matrix switch or controller
- SDDP enabled for easy dealer set-up and installation
- 10/100 Wired Ethernet or 802.11 Wireless Ethernet options
- * When using Bluetooth connectivity, cover art is not available on Control4 Touch Screens and on- screen displays. Limited transport control when using DLNA.